Re: [dash-dev] Fwd: Re: Git repo for m4e tools

Am 17.03.2011 19:14, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
> We have a git directory on dev.eclipse.org:/gitroot/dash
>
> Aaron, make sure that your Git committer id is the email address that
> you intend to use as an Eclipse committer.

Thanks a lot. A couple of questions and comments:

1. Does the repo already exist? I can't find it on http://git.eclipse.org/c/

2. The list of repos on http://git.eclipse.org/c/ is pretty short. Is
that really all of the GIT repos that exist? IIRC, the list was much
longer in the past.

3. I can't map "committer id" to "email address" in my simple brain :-)
My email address is "digulla@xxxxxxxx" but I can't use "ssh
digulla@xxxxxxxx@git.eclipse.org".

So what is my committer id? "digulla"?

Regards,