Re: [dash-dev] Running runtests.sh ... FAILED

> I don't think that the problem is b) since I've checkedout the required
> plugins into my workspace including org.eclipse.test and
> org.eclipse.ant.optional.junit (I'm building from Eclipse).

Just because they're in your workspace doesn't mean the headless build can find them... how are you specifying where to get your sources? Local on disk or from a remote repo (svn, cvs) ?

For the a) suggestion : which p2 repos can be old-school runnable ? Ones
defines through the dependencyURLs ? What should I do instead ?

None can, but there's a quasi-hack in place such that if you pass in an "*Update*" or "*Master*" zip, it can be repo2runnable'd and unpacked into dropins/ like an old SDK or runtime ("runnable") zip.

You could try moving the CDT zip to repositoryURLs and adding the feature(s) you need from CDT into featureIDsToInstall. I'm not sure if I implemented support for *remote* p2 repo zips however, so this might not work. Yet. :) Open a bug if it fails w/ some error about not being able to use http://eclipse.ialto.org/tools/cdt/releases/galileo/dist/cdt-master-6.0.0.zip as a p2 repo zip.

Nick

Here's the error log : http://pastebin.ca/1658160
Here's the build.properties : http://pastebin.ca/1658164

Dimitri.