Re: [dash-dev] Running runtests.sh ... FAILED

Le jeudi 05 novembre 2009 à 15:00 -0500, Nick Boldt a écrit :
> > I don't think that the problem is b) since I've checkedout the
required
>  > plugins into my workspace including org.eclipse.test and
>  > org.eclipse.ant.optional.junit (I'm building from Eclipse).
>
> Just because they're in your workspace doesn't mean the headless
build
> can find them... how are you specifying where to get your sources?
Local
> on disk or from a remote repo (svn, cvs) ?

Setting localSourceCheckoutDir pointing to my workspace dir (in the
build.properties) seems to be enough according to the customTargets.xml.

> > For the a) suggestion : which p2 repos can be old-school runnable ?
Ones
> > defines through the dependencyURLs ? What should I do instead ?
>
> None can, but there's a quasi-hack in place such that if you pass in
an
> "*Update*" or "*Master*" zip, it can be repo2runnable'd and unpacked
> into dropins/ like an old SDK or runtime ("runnable") zip.
>
> You could try moving the CDT zip to repositoryURLs and adding the
> feature(s) you need from CDT into featureIDsToInstall. I'm not sure if
> implemented support for *remote* p2 repo zips however, so this might
not
> work. Yet. :)

Moving
http://eclipse.ialto.org/tools/cdt/updates/galileo/dist/cdt-master-6.0.0.zip
from dependencyUrls to repositoryURLs and adding the required features
to featureIDsToInstall works !

I also needed to add a testExtra.xml for runtime dependencies to make
the full test process work.

Thank you very much !

Dimitri.

http://eclipse.ialto.org/tools/cdt/releases/galileo/dist/cdt-master-6.0.0.zip

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.dash/athena/org.eclipse.dash.commonbuilder/org.eclipse.gef.releng/maps/gef.map?root=Technology_Project&view=markup

https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/releng/trunk/org.eclipse.linuxtools.releng/maps/linuxtools.map

> >> BTW, attaching a massive log file isn't really the best use of
email. :)
> >> Better to post it to a pastebin file server and link to the post.
> >>
> >> Nick

Runtime,

org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.core.ProvisionException: No

file:/home/demo/OpenTLM/build/N200911031736/eclipse/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/SDKProfile.profile.

org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.core.ProvisionException: No

file:/home/demo/OpenTLM/build/N200911031736/testing/target/eclipse/dropins/cdt-master-6.0.0.zip_/.