Re: [dash-dev] Running runtests.sh ... FAILED

Thanks for your answer.

I don't think that the problem is b) since I've checkedout the required
plugins into my workspace including org.eclipse.test and
org.eclipse.ant.optional.junit (I'm building from Eclipse).

For the a) suggestion : which p2 repos can be old-school runnable ? Ones
defines through the dependencyURLs ? What should I do instead ?

Here's the error log : http://pastebin.ca/1658160
Here's the build.properties : http://pastebin.ca/1658164

Dimitri.