Re: [dash-dev] Solution: Build Fails in packageTests

Yeah, AFAIK that's been in the FAQ for a while now...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/FAQ#.24.7Borg.eclipse.test.7D_not_found.3F

Odd that you didn't get a decipherable error message, though.

David Carver wrote:
Here is the solution, it is the same solutions for the ${org.eclipse.test} variable not resolving. You need to add the ant.optional.junit and org.eclipse.test bundles to your feature.xml. What was odd is that it didn't give me the error message of ${org.eclipse.test} not being defined, otherwise I would have known what to do. Anyways, hope this helps somebody else out.