[dash-dev] Solution: Build Fails in packageTests

Here is the solution, it is the same solutions for the ${org.eclipse.test} variable not resolving. You need to add the ant.optional.junit and org.eclipse.test bundles to your feature.xml. What was odd is that it didn't give me the error message of ${org.eclipse.test} not being defined, otherwise I would have known what to do. Anyways, hope this helps somebody else out.

Back to the top