[dash-dev] More SVN Issues

Well, as I noted elsewhere, I *thought* I had SVN working, but I am still struggling with it. I'm beginning to suspect that it might have something to do with the target repos structure not matching up with what's expected. Either that or I just have a dumb typo in there somewhere.

This is the output I get when i try to follow the example Nick posted at: http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/jmx/releng/maps/project.map with the following map entry:

export -r HEAD http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology//org.eclipse.gef3d/trunk/org.eclipse.draw3d /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/workspace/build/N200910132340/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.draw3d
svn: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.gef3d/trunk/org.eclipse

It looks like what is happening is that PDEBuild wants to put in an extra / character between the two segments.

(Note that this is not what is up on CVS right now as I'm still experimenting..)

Anyone have any ideas?

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top