[dash-dev] Re: Branding the new "Common Builder" Dash component

For branding and grouping. And because commonbuilder is easier to use if you've got the metagen stuff available to generate the project fluff you need (.releng, .tests, .examples, .doc + features).

As you said, they're two sides of the same coin, so shouldn't they share the same namespace? Sorta like o.e.uml2 and o.e.uml2tools or o.e.emf and o.e.emf.ecoretools, but with a more sibling than parental relationship.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Nick,
I guess I'm still not sure why you suggest this? Give me a hint.

- Bjorn
I was thinking o.e(.dash).athena.metagen and o.e(.dash).athena.commonbuilder. Two projects, one shared parent namespace.

--

[end of message]

--
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User:Nickb

Back to the top