[dash-dev] Re: Branding the new "Common Builder" Dash component

I like the name and its evocative branding, so I'd like to put it to the larger Dash committer community.

Should "metagen", currently a GSoC project [1], and the new "commonbuilder" be united under the org.eclipse.dash.athena or org.eclipse.athena namespace?
I'm not sure why we'd merge the two as one component - I seem them as different sides of the same coin: commonbuilder is the server side code and athena is the tool side code. ?
I was thinking o.e(.dash).athena.metagen and o.e(.dash).athena.commonbuilder. Two projects, one shared parent namespace.

Nick

Back to the top