Re: [dash-dev] Revised home page and now a project plan too

The proposal is a work in progress, I would love comments and feedback:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhqk7f2t_32f3wd95g6

James

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There wasn't an original Eclipse Monkey proposal because there was an original Project Dash proposal and then Monkey was started as one of the tools within Dash.

James Ervin wrote:
I was wondering, where is the original Eclipse Monkey proposal?  I would like to be able to reference it in the proposal I am currently writing.
--

[end of message]