Re: [dash-dev] Revised home page and now a project plan too

I'm a Java developer who is happy with the Eclipse Monkey project as-is, and rely on it for my daily work in Eclipse. I don't think I could use Eclipse without it. My biggest concern is that all of these proposed changes will cause a currently working tool to go away.

-Steve

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Arnoud,
im a flex developer and find the javascript part of monkey quite useful.
Will that part still be supported or is the project moving in another direction?
James has offered to restart the Monkey project (see other emails on this dev list).
For me its strange that a project like this isn't more popular. Being able to script eclipse is awesome!
I'm sure that James would welcome your participation and contributions... without committers, the project isn't going to go anywhere (as demonstrated by its lack of progress to date).

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]