Re: [dash-dev] Revised home page and now a project plan too

There is a perfectly valid link http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Monkey ;)

Actually I do need to add some more wiki entries for gmonkey, and the groovy codehaus site is the easiest place for me to host it, how about adding some eclipse wiki pages for gmonkey?  Would that be ok?

James