Re: [dali-dev] Failing Diagram editor Hudson build job

Neil,

You are correct – currently, the only suitable p2 repository is the WTP p2 archive file. The diagram editor builds successfully against it (I’ve downloaded and extracted it on my machine). The tests also pass successfully, so I’m going to submit the code in CVS. We’ll not have working Hudson build job until there is a proper p2 update repository available. I guess that would be the staging site, but I don’t know when. Do you have any idea and if it wouldn’t be so soon would you be able to boost the process a bit?

Stefan

From: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Hauge
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:13 PM
To: dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dali-dev] Failing Diagram editor Hudson build job

Stefan,

This repository does not contain the latest Dali code.  It would contain the Dali Indigo M5 code, which wouldn't contain the common.ui plugin.

You could try the staging repository[1], but this is probably still at M5 as well.  I think if you need a p2 repository, the only one that is published right now would be p2 archive file that is published with every WTP build.  I would get the p2 archive that was produces for the 2-15 build that you reference if that is something that could work for you.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

Neil