Re: [dali-dev] Failing Diagram editor Hudson build job

Stefan,

These failures are related to some refactorings performed for bug 233567.  Some of the class names have changed.  Please let us know if you need assistance updating your code.

I would suggest first making the changes necessary to compile against M5, which is what you are building against currently, and then update to the M6 code base, which will include the changes detailed here -  http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dali-dev/msg01063.html.

Neil