From: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neil Hauge
Sent: Tuesday, 22. January 2008 22:00
To: General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion.
Subject: Re: [dali-dev] experimental model roadmap

Hi Tom,

The current plan is to have the experimental code branch merged into
Head for M5, which is scheduled to be declared on February 18th.  The
last possible date to ensure inclusion in M5 is Feb 6th, which would put
the new code in the Feb 9th WTP 3.0 I-Build.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dali_2.0_planning

Neil