Re: [dali-dev] Connectivity to ODA fata sources

Title: Connectivity to ODA fata sources
Hi Dimiter,

The ODA data sources were specifically excluded from our connectivity options in 1.0 as we deemed them to be out of scope for the Dali project.  We haven't yet broadened the scope of the project to include non-relational data, but that is certainly something that could be considered for the future.

So, to directly answer your question, no, this feature is not planned for the next release of Dali.  If you are interested in this functionality, please do submit an Enhancement in bugzilla and describe what you envision for this support.  We could then discuss the future of this support in the bug.

Thanks,

Neil

Dimitrov, Dimiter wrote:

Hello,

The connectivity of DALI is based on the former RDB connectivity of WTP
After the removing to DTP framework, the connectivity to ODA data sources was not implemented.
My question is whether this feature is planed for the next release of DALI?

Best Regards,
Dimiter