[dali-dev] experimental model roadmap

Hi guys,

We currently utilize the Dali JPA Models in some of our tooling and were looking at reworking some of our code. I know that the JPA models are being reworked; ideally I would like to just wait until these changes are available and update my code at that time. I know the JPA model rework is still currently in the experimental branch. Is there any target milestone or rough date when this will be pushed to the working code streams?

Thanks
Tom

Back to the top