FW: RE: [dali-dev] Dali 1.0 Package and Plugin Name Change Notice

While renaming our plugins, we should also rename some of our packages:

        Current Name                                Proposed Name
    jpa.core plugin
        ...jpa.core.java.internal            ...jpa.core.internal.java
        ...jpa.core.java.internal.util       ...jpa.core.internal.java.util

    jpa.utility plugin
        ...jpa.internal.utility              ...jpa.utility.internal
        ...jpa.internal.utility.iterators    ...jpa.utility.internal.iterators

    jpa.utility.tests plugin
        ...jpa.utility.tests                 ...jpa.utility.tests.internal
        ...jpa.utility.tests.iterators       ...jpa.utility.tests.internal.iterators

The proposed names simply move the "internal" package name node to immediately
following the plugin name portion of the package name.

Does this make sense?
Brian

Back to the top