[dali-dev] Dali 1.0 Package and Plugin Name Change Notice

Upon a successful graduation review next week on the 28th (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/), Dali JPA Tools will become an official subproject of the WTP. As a result, we need to make a (hopefully) final package and plugin name change to reflect the proper structure of the subproject within the larger project.
The proposed change is as follows:

Current package and plugin name root:  org.eclipse.jst.jpa.*
Proposed package and plugin name root:  org.eclipse.jpa.*

So, for example, the following plugin "org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core" would become "org.eclipse.jpa.core". Similarly, the package "org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.facet" would become "org.eclipse.jpa.core.facet".

This name change is tentatively schedule for the week of March 5th, so that it is early in the M6 development cycle. Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Neil Hauge
Dali JPA Lead

Back to the top