[dali-dev] Dali 1.0 UI discussion

All,

We have recently been discussing some of our options regarding the Dali UI for 1.0. This includes our property page layout and what functionality will be included in the properties page versus the outline (specifically morphing primary nodes).

Lets meet tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3pm EST to discuss the issue further and try to determine what the best direction for the UI is for 1.0.

I'll send out Web Conference details before the meeting.

Call-in info:
Meeting ID: 444302
Pass: 123456
MeetingPlace Access Numbers: