[dali-dev] FW: Information about using/extending DALI functionality

Title: Information about using/extending DALI functionality
Hello,

I want to ask about the possibility to use/extend functionality DDL Generation from Entities (Forward Engineering) as well as Entity generation from Tables (Reverse Engineering)

Is there some extension points designed for this purpose or there is some other mechanism.
My second question is where I can get information about the XMI describing the specific DB. For example how I should treat the colored tags(attributes)

 <redefinedDataTypeDefinitions xmi:id="BIGINT_1" keyConstraintSupported="true" identitySupported="true" primitiveType="BIGINT" jdbcEnumType="-5" javaClassName="long">

    <defaultValueTypes>NULL</defaultValueTypes>
    <name>BIGINT</name>
  </predefinedDataTypeDefinitions>

Regards,
Dimiter Dimitrov