Re: [dali-dev] Impromptu meeting to discuss persistence.xml use cases at 3:30 EDT

Neil Hauge wrote:
> Max,
>
> In the M1 code we changed everything from "Persistence" to "Java
> Persistence" and "EJB3 ..." to "Java Persistence ...".  The plan is to
> continue with this naming scheme, although there is always room for
> improvement.
> Neil

Hi,

while we are at this, I suggest adding i18n support into Dali. Its
probably pretty easy and straight forward. It may even be possible in
this iteration.
However we should check, how it is done in WTP first to do it in the
same way.

Markus Kuppe

Versant GmbH, European Headquarters
Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany