Re: [dali-dev] Impromptu meeting to discuss persistence.xml use cases at 3:30 EDT

I will add internationalization support to the list of features to prioritize for the 0.5 release.  I assume the work you are referring to is just the enabling of i18n.  Beyond this, we would need to determine what languages we should support, as well as how translated content would be provided.

I'll be posting a list of features to the newsgroup shortly to solicit feedback on priorities for 0.5.

Neil

Markus Kuppe wrote:
Neil Hauge wrote:

Max,

In the M1 code we changed everything from "Persistence" to "Java
Persistence" and "EJB3 ..." to "Java Persistence ...".  The plan is to
continue with this naming scheme, although there is always room for
improvement.
Neil

Hi,

while we are at this, I suggest adding i18n support into Dali. Its
probably pretty easy and straight forward. It may even be possible in
this iteration.
However we should check, how it is done in WTP first to do it in the
same way.

Back to the top