[cosmos-dev] Release review slides

Hi folks,

Attached are the updated release review slides.  I've made all of the modifications from our discussion yesterday with exception to the bugzilla report.  I'm in the process of getting that together, but seeing as how that is merely reporting what was done I don't want to holdup feedback on the content.  Please review the slides and let me know if you have any questions or corrections.

Also, we have several bugzillas in need of cleanup.  You can see from the following pie chart I generated from bugzilla that we still have a rather large percentage of new bugzillas.  Please query your new 1.1 bugzillas and make sure that the status is correct.

Thanks,
-Jason

Bugzilla report:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?z_axis_field=&format=pie&x_axis_field=bug_status&query_format=report-graph&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=Cosmos&component=cosmos.build&component=cosmos.doc&component=cosmos.qa&component=cosmos.web&component=DataCollection&component=DataReporting&component=ManagementEnablement&component=ResourceModeling&component=cosmos.build&component=cosmos.doc&component=cosmos.qa&component=cosmos.web&component=DataCollection&component=DataReporting&component=ManagementEnablement&component=ResourceModeling&version=1.1&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&longdesc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&action=wrap&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Updated slides: