Re: [cosmos-dev] RTx addition to Developer Guide

I just wanted to add that the easiest way to view the section is to click the link labeled Download after you go to the link I provided earlier.

David
---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
ITM for Energy Management |
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/monitor-energy-management/
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-224-1782 | T/L 687-1782

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cosmos/doc/devguide/html/