[cosmos-dev] RTx addition to Developer Guide

Hello all,

I have added a section to the Developer Guide that describes the Reconciliation Taxonomy.  It borrows heavily from 2 different sources, both of which were authored by Mark Johnson.  Please review by the end of the week if you can, as this week is really the only chance I'll have to get any edits in before the release date (I'm on vacation next week).  Here's the file in CVS:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cosmos/doc/devguide/html/cosmosdevguide36.htm?root=Technology_Project&view=log

Thanks,
David
---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
ITM for Energy Management |
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/monitor-energy-management/
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-224-1782 | T/L 687-1782

Back to the top