Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS TEAM FYA: Due EOD Thurs Jan 28 test status of the weekly integration driver

I have posted my test results for RM, the toolkit in ME, and the cmdbf framework in DC.
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/?buildId=COSMOS-1.1.0-200901261100

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_v1.1_I2w3