[cosmos-dev] COSMOS TEAM FYA: Due EOD Thurs Jan 28 test status of the weekly integration driver

Hi team,

Please test our Integration driver,
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/?buildId=COSMOS-1.1.0-200901261100
by EOD Thursday Jan 28 and post the test results on this page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_v1.1_I2w3

It is very important that these tests are run and that the test results
are posted because so far we haven't had a passing test iteration and
development of Iteration 2 ends Wed of next week. We need to know where we
stand and if there's any serious problems that need to be fixed before we
build the Iteration driver on Thursday of next week.

If any of you are responsible for testing and cannot contain this work,
please identify that to your team lead now so that someone else is either
assigned to do the testing or so that some of your work is deferred to
allow you to do the testing.

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee