[cosmos-dev] Iteration 2 dev ends on Wed Feb 4

Hi folks,

We're in week 3 of Iteration 2 development with all development slated to
end next week on Wed Feb 4. That means that you need to check in all code
by 6 PM EST on Wed Feb 4 in order for it to be included in the driver that
we will build early on Thursday. On Thursday and Friday next week we need
to run some quick smoke tests to ensure that the driver is good to go for
the end to end test that runs during the two week test iteration.

You can view the COSMOS schedule at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos_Release_Plan#Release_Milestones

--Ruth.

Ruth Lee