From: Saurabh Dravid <sadravid@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Need help : [ERROR] The mex-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused org.apache.axis2.mex.MetadataExchangeModule...
To: writetomano@xxxxxxxxx, "Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, 10:11 PM

Hi Mano,

Thanks for your question.

This seems more to be issue with WTP setup.
I ran Students-Teacher sample with WTP 3.0.2 all-in-one (eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32.zip) + Axis2-1.3 + Apache Tomcat 5.5 + COSMOS SDK, but did not get the exception you mention.

Can you please try if you are able to create and run a simple Axis2 web-service with your WTP setup.

thanks
With best regards,

Saurabh Dravid,
Staff Software Engineer - Autonomic Computing,
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
4205 S MIAMI BLVD, DURHAM NC 27703-9141
D148/B500
Phone: +919-254-8783, e-mail: