Re: [cosmos-dev] Registration services and query services

Ashok,

I forgot to mention that the example showing a registration service is labeled "Sample Repository with Registration" in the demo UI.  Please let us know if this helps you make progress.

Regards,
David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Reconciliation_Taxonomy.