Re: [cosmos-dev] Need help : [ERROR] The mex-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused org.apache.axis2.mex.MetadataExchangeModule...

Mano,

It might be a WTP issue, but I've seen cases where if you close the Web UI and try to reopen it again using Run on Server, it doesn't reopen.  Try clicking on the COSMOS icon on your Eclipse toolbar to open the Web UI explicitly.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/documents/v1.0/devguide/