[cosmos-dev] Re: What to expect at a release review?

Hi Ruth,

It's unlikely that you will even have a public review -- as in on a conference call. We only have the review on a call if someone from the community requests it. Otherwise, we evaluate the review and determine its outcome based on the review slides and public comment.

That said, I think the best description of a release review is found here:

I hope this helps. Thanks.

Anne Jacko