[cosmos-dev] FYA: COSMOS Final Documentation

Hi folks,

The final documentation has been prepared and submitted by Pam. Please review and if you want any changes, then create a bugzilla recording those changes. In the Community Call this week we will review the bugzillas opened against the docs and will decide whether we will Release Note them or will defer them post-1.0.

Please add the bugzilla number to this page in the "Agenda" section: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Minutes_of_Community_Calls

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab
ruthdaly@xxxxxxxxxx
T/L 313-4453

----- Forwarded by Ruth Lee/Toronto/IBM on 11/03/2008 08:40 AM -----
"Kusnirik, Pamela" <Pamela.Kusnirik@xxxxxx>

10/31/2008 01:31 PM

Ruth Lee/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>, "Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>, "David Whiteman" <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Hunt, Adriane L" <Adriane.Hunt@xxxxxx>, "Cai, Qing" <Qing.Cai@xxxxxx>, "Doma, Srinivas Reddy" <SrinivasReddy.Doma@xxxxxx>
Subject
COSMOS Final Documentation

Please see the following bugs (now marked as Fixed) to collect the COSMOS guides:

Developer Guide

219130

Start page: cosmosdevguide.htm

User Guide