Subject: [cosmos-dev] Re: Resource Modeling Capabilities in COSMOS 1.0
From: David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxx.com>
Date: Fri, May 30, 2008 10:48 am
To: "Mohsin,  Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Cc: Valentina Popescu <popescu@xxxxxx.com>,  "Waschke,  Marvin G"
Waschke@ca.com>,  Cosmos Dev

Yes, the list is accurate.  Did you get it from the input to the user's guide?  Perhaps the only thing that needs to be added is a bullet to point out the data center example.

I believe Mark was wanting to reply on any further synergy between SML, COSMOS, and CML, so I will defer on your 2nd question, besides mentioning that CML will be expressed using SML.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224