[cosmos-dev] Images & Icons

Hi,

Are there any rules about what icons, can be displayed in the UI? I assume displaying images that are found in Dojo are ok, as we are allowed to include dojo.  What about additional icons ? For example, the Tango desktop project creates icons specifically for opensource:

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project

The terms of use are:

The Tango base icon theme is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. The palette is in public domain. Developers, feel free to ship it along with your application. The icon naming utilities are licensed under the GPL.

Use of icons from the tango-icon-theme module must be attributed to the Tango Desktop Project.

Martin (The father of Hello World)

Back to the top