[cosmos-dev] From the beginning, to the start of the End-To-End

Hi,

As a continuation of yesterdays architecture meeting, where Ali mentioned having an Mdr that is  the same as the exampleMdr, but the data comes from an Rdbms....  I think this is a great idea and it should be implemented at some point.  We all understand the CosmosUI end-3-end example, and it is well documented, but the thing that is missing, is an end to end example of getting that Mdr created from scratch,  and  into the UI.

The example should be, how I go from a blank workspace in Eclipse, through using the SDK to generate the stub files, through the modifications you need to make to these, to get your ExampleMdr, that runs against a derby table, and from there, how you get this into the UI.

I think a lot of this is scattered over the wiki, so I don’t think we are starting form scratch on this.  This could also be the thing that QA could use to do its testing (if that’s  what will be required) for the SDK.

Martin...

Back to the top