RE: [cosmos-dev] Update requested for COSMOS architecture diagram

Jimmy,

My understanding was that these terms would be defined in section 2.0 of the UG ("core components"), which is what you're working on.  Is that what others had expected as well?

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jimmy wrote on 04/14/2008 05:31:16 PM:

> Rich,

> Somewhere in UG and/or DG, we should describe the following terms very clearly:
> Management Domain [even though this does not live in COSMOS 1.0]
> Broker
> Data Manager
> MDR
> Data Adapter
> Do they already exist somewhere?  Currently, these definitions exist in the
> Glossary; however, since these are core things that any adopter would need to know
> / understand, I think special attention should be paid to these…

> Comments?
>
> Thanks,
> Jimmy Mohsin
> Cell   +1-609-635-1703