RE: [cosmos-dev] Update requested for COSMOS architecture diagram

DW,

Thanks for the updates…

Rich,

Somewhere in UG and/or DG, we should describe the following terms very clearly:

Management Domain [even though this does not live in COSMOS 1.0]

Broker

Data Manager

MDR

Data Adapter

Do they already exist somewhere?  Currently, these definitions exist in the Glossary; however, since these are core things that any adopter would need to know / understand, I think special attention should be paid to these…

Comments?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703