[cosmos-dev] RE: Some post COSMOS 1.0 items

Tania,

May I request 45 minutes for the items below in this week’s Summit?

All,

In reference to item 1 below, some questions to think about:

1a. What is the scope of an Open Source Information Model?  How does it jive with the Reconciliation Taxonomies we have talked about earlier?

1b. What role will SML play in this regard?  Can it be THE building block for this effort?

1c. What will the role of CMDBf be in this space?  Can we say that CMDBf is THE information model for configuration data?

1d. This is obviously a VERY difficult (yet high value) requirements; we also need to think about how we can phase it into Open Source, assuming this is something we even want to do…

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703