[cosmos-dev] Some post COSMOS 1.0 items

Team,

Some of my random thoughts for COSMOS 1.1 and beyond…

·         Semantic or Information model AND/OR Reconciliation taxonomies

o   These are nebulous deliverables, but we got to start somewhere J

·         Security design AND reference implementation(s)

·         Further support for CMDBf

·         i18n

·         Well defined COSMOS install & upgrade approach / paradigm / tooling

o   I state this since I doubt if we will be able complete this by June end for COSMOS 1.0

·         Management capabilities for core COSMOS components (i.e. for the Domain and the Broker)

·         Support for multiple instances and types of Brokers

Any other wild ideas / thoughts prior to this month’s summit?

BTW, yesterday, we spoke about COSMOS 1.1 for November 2008; is that the only future release on the cards today? Or is there something beyond 1.1?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top