[cosmos-dev] Progress on Axis2 framework and integration work.

I have checked in some code for the broker, query and registration
framework, and the example MDR into CVS.  I still have work to do but I
have got enough for the integration with UI and the build can start.   I
will be providing information on how to set up the dev environment and
integration instructions on this wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Axis2_Framework

I will create a manual build for the new web services, and work with the
build team to get the new web services into the build.

I'm not sure if the usual schedule for creating an integration build on
Tuesday will work this week, at least for the CMDBf and demo use cases.  I
don't expect the build changes to be compete by tomorrow morning.  The
integration with UI and the build will happen this week.  Aiming to have a
stable build by end of the week is more reasonable.

Regards,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx