RE: [cosmos-dev] 216210 reassignment

Agreed, I don’t believe that we will have enough data points to publish this kind of information until after i9.

Paul

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: 30 January 2008 20:54
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] 216210 reassignment

Tania,

Per your suggestion, 216210 now belongs to Rich Vasconi.

However, in light of today’s Arch meeting pertaining to 214576, I do not think that we will have all the info Rich will need to close 216210.  This will probably be an i10 item.  Comments, anyone?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

P.S. Seems COSMOS keeps on adding Daddy’s J….