[cosmos-dev] Balan Subramaniam out on family leave

Tania,

Since Balan is out on family leave, I just wanted to point out that there are 3 ERs needed from Release Engineering for i9:

215135

enh

P1

All

bsubram@xxxxxxxxxx

Establish a process for running JUnits against a COSMOS build

216210

enh

P2

All

bsubram@xxxxxxxxxx

Define COSMOS 1.0 hardware & software operational guidelines, recommendations, and best practices

216211

enh

P2

All

bsubram@xxxxxxxxxx

We need an ongoing build process to facilitate a continuous test loop

I bring this up since these ERs directly impact the i9 closure.  If it helps any, we can defer 216210 to i10; but 215135 & 216211 are still needed…

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top