Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: COSMOS DC: Review of Indexing examples

david,
thanks for pointing this out.
i've reassigned the enhancement to balan.

balan, please bring this up on the release engineering team meeting you will be leading.

david, please plan on attending.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/21/07 09:39 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: COSMOS DC: Review of Indexing examples

> 6. Balan: Sept 7 for a new rev of the end to end with this new broker code.  We'll need to review the impact to Sheldon.

Do you mean the downloadable demo code?  If so, this is pending bug 200567, and also I need to talk with Balan about how the zip file is structured.

David