[cosmos-dev] SDD follow-up

Hi COSMOS team,

A couple of weeks ago I gave a presentation on proposed work as part of
COSMOS for an SDD runtime.  Since then I have received some excellent
feedback and questions.  I wanted to post to the group at large to find
out if there are any other questions or follow-up folks might have.
Also, if you would like to put me in touch with install
developers/release engineers within your respective companies to discuss
SDD and work we'd like to do surrounding it, I'd be more than willing to
talk to them.

Regards,
-Jason

Jason Losh
Software Manager, Installation Technologies
Release Management Division, SAS
Office: (919) 531-4759
Mobile: (919) 607-5709
Email: Jason.Losh@xxxxxxx