[cosmos-dev] Tracking enhancement requests that span multiple iterations

Mark,

There are (and will be more and more) enhancement requests that will span multiple iterations.  How should we track these?

In http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_197867, there is an example of splitting up the enhancement request into multiple “phases” by tagging each use case with the iteration it will be completed in; is this an acceptable paradigm?  My $.02: I propose we keep this approach, unless someone has a problem with this; or has a drastically better approach.

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703

Back to the top