[cosmos-dev] What drives the overall interactions between the Broker, Management Domain, Data Managers

All,

Something I was thinking about as part of our design.  Is there a COSMOS component that plays the role of a “conductor”?

As a start, please review the attached picture. In this, it is apparent that the Client API “knows” about ALL the COSMOS components.  Specifically, the client API communicates with the Management Domain, the Broker, and the Data Manager.  The client ALSO needs to be aware of the SEQUENCE in which it communicates with the various components.  Does this mean that the client API is playing the role of a (perhaps) conductor  / low end workflow manager?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703