[cosmos-dev] Re: Data Visualizaiton Meeting - Discuss interaction model between DV and DC components [reminder]

Here is the slide deck for the meeting.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx

Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM

08/14/2007 10:18 AM

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Data Visualizaiton Meeting - Discuss interaction model between DV and DC components

I am calling a meeting to discuss how the data visualization client will interact with the new data collection runtime.

The meeting will cover:
  • The interaction model between the data visualization components and the data collection runtime
    • Discuss the interaction to the CMDBf (Broker)
    • Discuss the use of the query language within the data visualization
    • Discuss convenient apis
    • Understand the architecture we currently have in COSMOS 0.4 and determine if we can achieve the same funtionality with the new data collection runtime.

    Hopefully, the result of this meeting will provide an understanding of the requirements from the client (data visualization ui) and make sure that we do not overlook any major concepts.
    Although, I understand that the data collection runtime design is not stabalized, I believe it's time to look at the interaction model between the data visualization and data collection runtime.
    I will send a slide deck before the meeting.

    Day & Time:  Thursdays, 1430 EST / 2:30pm EST
    Toll-free Dial-in number:  +1 (866) 245-5059
    Local Dial-in number:  +1 (416) 343-2607
    International Dial-in:  +1 (800) 4444-1010
    Passcode:  2771920

    Thanks,

    Sheldon
    Sheldon Lee-Loy