[cosmos-dev] Invitation: Data Visualizaiton Meeting - Discuss interaction model between DV and DC components - official meeting notice (Aug 16 02:30 PM EDT)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 7.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Eastern
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501105T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500312T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Eastern":20070816T143000
DTEND;TZID="Eastern":20070816T153000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20070816T143559Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTACH:CID:1__=0ABBF9AADFDC53C78f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED
 ;CN="Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM";RSVP=FALSE
 :mailto:sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=0ABBF9AADFDC53C78f9e8a93df938690918c0AB@>":I
  am calling a meeting to discuss how the data visualization client wil
 l interact with the new data collection runtime.   \n\nThe meeting wil
 l cover
 : \nThe interaction model between the data visualization components an
 d the data collection runtime \nDiscuss the interaction to the CMDBf (
 Broker) \nDiscuss the use of the query language within the data visual
 ization \nDiscuss convenient apis \nUnderstand the architecture we cur
 rently have in COSMOS 0.4 and determine if we can achieve the same fun
 tionality with the new data collection runtime.\n\nHopefully\, the res
 ult of this meeting will provide an understanding of the requirements
 from the client (data visualization ui) and make sure that we do not o
 verlook any major concepts.   \nAlthough\, I understand that the data
 collection runtime design is not stabalized\, I believe it's time to l
 ook at the interaction model between the data visualization and data c
 ollection runtime.     \nI will send a slide deck before the meeting.
 \n\nDay & Time:  Thursdays\, 1430 EST / 2
 :30pm EST   \nToll-free Dial-in number
 :  +1 (866) 245-5059   \nLocal Dial-in number
 :  +1 (416) 343-2607   \nInternational Dial-in
 :  +1 (800) 4444-1010   \nPasscode:  2771920   \n\n\n
SUMMARY:Data Visualizaiton Meeting - Discuss interaction model between
  DV and DC components - official meeting notice
ORGANIZER;CN="Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM":mailto:sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
UID:6C03B156EDFD5C6A85257339004FD557-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:6C03B156EDFD5C6A85257339004FD557
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

GIF image

I am calling a meeting to discuss how the data visualization client will interact with the new data collection runtime.

The meeting will cover:
    • The interaction model between the data visualization components and the data collection runtime
        • Discuss the interaction to the CMDBf (Broker)
        • Discuss the use of the query language within the data visualization
        • Discuss convenient apis
        • Understand the architecture we currently have in COSMOS 0.4 and determine if we can achieve the same funtionality with the new data collection runtime.

      Hopefully, the result of this meeting will provide an understanding of the requirements from the client (data visualization ui) and make sure that we do not overlook any major concepts.
      Although, I understand that the data collection runtime design is not stabalized, I believe it's time to look at the interaction model between the data visualization and data collection runtime.
      I will send a slide deck before the meeting.

      Day & Time: Thursdays, 1430 EST / 2:30pm EST

      Toll-free Dial-in number: +1 (866) 245-5059

      Local Dial-in number: +1 (416) 343-2607

      International Dial-in: +1 (800) 4444-1010

      Passcode: 2771920

      (See attached file: CosmosDataVisualizationInteractionModels.ppt)